Play this here or on Spotify or on iTunes
2Go Travel promo - While majority of the key cities of the country are now in general community quarantine or GCQ on June 1, 2020 especially in NCR. 2go Travel made adjustments to update their security and safety measures to protect both their employees and passengers on board their vessel. This a response to avoid the spread of the ongoing pandemic the world is experiencing.
Here are the precautionary measures that they have been planning to implement as they are now back in operation.
For more promo fares, pls. click the links at TOP, SIDE or BOTTOM part of this post.
• Random Rapid Antibody Testing (RAT) of employees with special emphasis on groups who are most likely to come in-contact with the people we service
• Provision of PPEs (masks, alcohol/sanitizers) to employees and sites (thermal scanners, anti-bacterial mats)
• Education campaign to employees on social distancing, safety and health
• Set up our sites and workplace practices to promote social distancing
• Institute work from home to limit the number of people on-site
• Round-the-clock disinfection activities within our worksites are continuously implemented. This include ensuring cargoes we receive are clean and safe
• Regular sanitation schedules per site
• Temperature scanning and health declaration per site
• Assignment and certification of CARE Champions for each site to ensure that policies and practices are carried out
As your business partners, we assure you that we are doing everything possible to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for our employees. We aim to manage the spread of the virus and ensure unhampered product flow.
Stay safe always. #READY2GO
However, to those who have bought tickets for June 2020 travel, please refer below on the schedule of voyages. Currently, 2Go Travel has regular trips from Manila to Bacolod, Iloilo, Cebu, Dumaguete, Cagayan de Oro, Butuan, Iligan, Ozamiz, Dipolog and Zamboanga, and likewsie Batangas to Caticlan.
Passengers are advised to have their their complete requirements ready before traveling.
For more information, you may email email@example.com, call 09065726255, 09516143362 or visit ticket outlets near you.
Always do remember to follow health protocols and safety guidelines implemented by all 2GO stores, port terminals and even inside the sea vessel.
Here are some of the guidelines to note when you travel with 2GO:
Keep safe always.
Collated and reposted by: 2Go Travel